Please take note that our Free Servers are different from Business
If you want to check our server speed we suggest you
to purchase a Basic Business at only 39.99 Euro/Year (abt 53.20 US$).
1. TERMS OF SERVICE
7Host provides World Wide Web page hosting. It reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided when 7Host decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
2. SERVER USE
Free accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Free account holders are not permitted resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ads banners, classified ads, and personal ads. Customers may however resell our Business packages. 7Host reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone.
7Host do not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:
- Illegal Material - This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
- Adult Material - Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of 7Host.
- Warez - Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
3. UNLIMITED USE POLICY
High bandwidth usage: 7Host offers an unlimited use policy by maintaining very large ratios of bandwidth per customer.
In rare cases, 7Host may find a customer to be using server resources to such an extent that he or she may jeopardize server performance and resources for other customers.
In such instances, 7Host reserves the right to impose the High Resource User Policy for the consideration of all customers.
4. HIGH RESOURCE USER POLICY
Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization.
7Host may implement the following policy to its sole discretion: when a website is found to be monopolising the resources available 7Host reserves the right to suspend that site immediately.
This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold 7Host harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against 7Host, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 7Host against liabilities arising out of
- any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with 7Host server;
- any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright infringement and
- any defective products sold to customer from 7Host server.
7Host will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
7Host makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. 7Host disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by 7Host and its employees. 7Host reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
Free Account holders will receive email promotional material.